Tuesday, August 08, 2006

House, M.D.


As I’ve mentioned numerous times before, I’ve been looking for a new TV show to be the show that I don’t miss. I now have a good candidate and a backup candidate. The new show that I will try to watch is House, M.D. I checked out the first season DVD from the library and it’s great. I really like Hugh Laurie’s character and the mystery in each episode is icing on the cake.

My backup show is 24. Now I tried to watch season two once and it got a little too intense but I am in the process of watching season one and Meredith says many good things about it lately so I’m going to give it a shot. I’m a little reluctant to watch a show that I will absolutely need to keep up with and that Laura won’t want to watch – that makes it tough to fit it in – but I'll at least start and see what happens.

The good news about House is that Laura likes it too – in fact, she’s the one who got me hooked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yesssss. 24.