Wednesday, September 20, 2006

'Justice' on Fox

For the last two or three weeks I've watched and enjoyed a new show on Fox called Justice. I will admit that I watched it at first because of Victor Garber who played Sydney Bristow's father on Alias. I have been impressed with his acting in this show - the character is quite different from Jack Bristow but Garber plays him convincingly and he's fun to watch. The rest of the cast also does a fine job but I was not familiar with any of them before this show.

The world certainly doesn't need another crime and lawyer show but this one has a style that is different, the graphics and look of the show are very cool and it's fun to see what sort of things a really high profile law firm might go through to win a case. Not only that but at the end they show you what "really" happened - something the lawyers in this show don't care about.

I really like what I've seen so far. Wednesday's at 9:00 on Fox.

No comments: