Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Lazy Blue Tunas 5th Annual Chritmas Show

The Lazy Blue Tunas 5th Annual Christmas Show at the One Trick Pony on December 22 was a smashing success. The house was packed and people were unfortunately turned away. We’re sorry some of our friends were unable to hear the show because the place was so full but those who got inside heard the following songs:

Set I:
Good Lovin’
This World is Not My Home
Jingle Bells
I Feel Fine
Snoopy’s Christmas
Pleasant Valley Sunday
It’s All Been Done
O Holy Night
Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End
Istanbul
Hallelujah

Set II:
Chipmunks Christmas
Change the World
No Matter What
You Were On My Mind
We Three Kings
I Want You Back
Hotel California
Go Tell
Handle With Care
Some Of My Lies Are True
Zorro

Got You on My Mind

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

Stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas! That post on the woman who swallowed the cell phone creeped me out!

Bob K said...

Just to clarify - I deleted the cell phone post when I heard that the woman may have been force-fed the phone. It was no longer just a funny/weird story and I didn't want to make fun of a victim of violence.