Other people I really know:
- My good friends Ron and Deb have a great blog – lots of fun, smart, witty and cool.
’s friend and now also my friend Kent has a fun blog when he posts which, due to being in seminary, is also less frequent than I’d like. Bethany
- Mary’s blog is called Preaching to the Choir and I always find her posts interesting and enjoyable.
- Nathan has a number of blogs going since he’s the official blogger for the Calvin Institute of Christian Worship but I find his personal blog more fun.
People I only know from the internet but who now also know me:
- Beth from U2 Sermons has been a great person to learn from and to discuss ideas related to faith and U2. Her blogs are always informative and interesting.
- And speaking of U2, Cara at Scatter O’ Light has good U2 thoughts as well. I’ve gotten to know her a bit off-blog and that’s been great.
- My web-friend Father Ron Hatton, who I have also talked to on the phone a few times doesn’t post often but I’ve truly enjoyed his friendship.
- Crummy Church Signs is just what it says and it loads of fun.
- Kinda Kitchy which points out crummy Christian merchandise.
- Finally film and music critic Jeffrey Overstreet has his Looking Closer blog which I also read daily and enjoy a lot.