Friday, November 17, 2006

More Justice after all?

At the risk of making this look like a Justice blog, according to the official Fox website, Justice (which I wrote was possibly canceled) may have new life in a new night and time - Friday's at 8:00 PM starting on December 1. We'll see if it survives.

I think this is probably a last ditch effort to either save the show or at least get some mileage out of already-bought-and-paid-for episodes. I hope it's the former but as soon as a network starts jerking a show around like this it makes me care less.

In other news, my daughter Lynnae performs in Honk!, her school's musical presentation this weekend. I saw the show last night (based on "the Ugly Duckling") and she and the rest of the cast did a great job. Lynnae was a chicken and acted just like a very talented one.

I get to see Jars of Clay tonight! The last time they played here my daughter Meredith played with them. It was cool. Their new album (see my review) is very good and I'm looking forward to hearing some of the songs live. (Meredith sang in chapel today and was awesome.)

No comments: